Friday, January 2, 2015

Five For Friday!


Happy New Year Science Friends,
I have snow on my mind. I am wishing for just one dusting of snow this year! I think snow is the best part of winter because it makes everything look so magical. I have been busy working on all things snow as the weather gets colder and we expect a little freeze. So while I am stuck inside working, I decided to link up for a little Five for Friday fun with Doodle Bugs!
 So, lets get started with a little Five for Friday and a few freebies too!
Number 5
As I settled in to get a little work done, a nice cup of hot chocolate made it a little easier. I am in love with salted caramel hot chocolate this year.
And when you run out of marshmallows because of this...
You just have to improvise and problem solve and run for the whipped cream!
Number 4
Getting your work done on a super new Surface Pro 3 makes life a whole lot easier when you are on the go. And I am wishing I was on the go right about now...
Sipping my hot chocolate just dreaming of a beautiful sunny summer sky and white puffy clouds...my favorite kind of weather! And as I travel to the next new adventure, I am sure I will be carrying along my new Surface Pro 3 and having a ball snapping pictures and blogging about it. I think I am ready to hit the road now!
Number 3
http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/The-Mitten-Print-and-Go-Fun-479235
When we get back to school we will have a little fun with one of my all time favorites...The Mitten. It's a classic favorite this time of year. And I love all of the animals. For more information on this product in my store just click on the image above.
Number 2
http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Label-The-Winter-Clothes-464088
Here is a little freebie for you to use as you are talking about winter weather. Just click on the picture above to take you to the freebies you see here.
http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Label-The-Winter-Clothes-464088
Number 1
I could not leave a post about snow without my all time favorite kind of snowballs. If you were here I would serve you some because these make a perfect snack for those long winter days. If you need the recipe just visit me HERE!
Happy New Year Science Friends! 
http://doodlebugsteaching.blogspot.com/2015/01/five-for-friday-linky-party-friday.html
 




4 comments:

  1. Thank you for the recipe...They look great! Cookies are my favorite thing to eat for breakfast, but only during the Christmas break!!
    Jenny

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am going to try that! But seriously they are that good!

      Delete
  2. I made snow ball cookies during break, they are my favorite too. I am using your Mitten pack week after next. My kiddos last year loved it and I'm sure they will this year too! Best wishes for a fantastic 2015!

    ~Laura
    Luv My Kinders

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Laura! You made my day!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Pin It button on image hover